Fault 1: no show boot
Computer boots no display, we need to check the BIOS. Motherboard BIOS store important data of the hardware, while BIOS is the more vulnerable part of the motherboard visit us, easily be damaged, if damaged will cause the system to not run. This failure is usually because the motherboard BIOS damaged by CIH virus (of course not rule out motherboard failure resulting system can not run itself).In general, after the virus destroyed BIOS hard drive data will be lost. So we can detect the hard disk data to determine whether the good BIOS is damaged. If the hard disk data intact, so there are three reasons why no show boot phenomenon:
1. Because the motherboard has expansion slot or expansion card problems, Board did not respond to display when plug in expansion card, such as sound cards, etc.
2. the CPU frequency settings in the CMOS at motherboard Free wire jumper does not right, may also lead to no-show fault. In this regard, fault can be resolved as long as the clear CMOS. Clear CMOS jumper is in the vicinity of the Main Board of the lithium battery. The default location is usually 1,2 short, just change it to 2,3 short jump, a few seconds you can solve the problem. If users can not find the jumper of previous old board, just remove the battery, enter the CMOS settings to be displayed and boot off, then install the battery also reached the CMOS battery discharge purposes.
3. Motherboard does not recognize the memory, memory corruption or memory does not match will result in no show boot failure. Some of the old board more selective memory, Once plugged in the memory that the motherboard does not recognize, motherboard will not start, and even some motherboards do not give you any fault tips (tweet). Sometimes of course, to expand the memory to improve system performance, plugging different brands, types of memory can also cause such a failure occurs, so maintenance should pay more attention.
When the motherboard BIOS is damaged, we can plug in ISA card to see whether the display (if prompted, can suggest these steps.), If there is no boot screen, you can make a floppy disk automatically update your BIOS, refresh BIOS, but some motherboard BIOS is damaged, the floppy drive simply does not work, then, try to use hot-plug method to solve(I have tried, as long as the same BIOS, the motherboard in the same class can be successful write). But the use of hot-plug addition to need the same BIOS may damage some devices of the board, so a reliable method is to use a write code device to write the BIOS update file inside the BIOS.
Fault 2: CMOS settings can not be saved
Such failures are generally due to insufficient battery voltage of motherboard, which can be replaced to solve the problem, but some motherboards can not solve the same problem after changing the battery, then there are two possibilities:
1. Motherboard circuit problems, which should look for professional service;
2. Motherboard CMOS jumper problem, Sometimes because of incorrectly set the CMOS jumper on the motherboard clear option, or set to an external battery, making CMOS data can not be saved.
Fault 3: In Windows, after installing the motherboard CD-ROM driver, cause the phenomenon of crash or slow down read the disks.
In some no-name motherboard can sometimes be such a phenomenon. After installing the motherboard drivers, restart the computer can not enter the Windows 98 desktop, and that the driver under Windows 98 can not be uninstalled. If this occurs, it is recommended to re-find the latest drivers and installed, the problem can be solved generally, if it is not, can only re-install the system..
Fault 4: When installing Windows, or start the Windows mouse is not available
Reason for this failure of the software is generally caused due CMOS settings wrong. Power management settings in the CMOS field has a modem use IRQ project, his options were 3,4,5…, NA, generally it’s the default option is 3, set it to 3 items can break away.
Fault 5: Frequent computer crashes, freezes occur during the CMOS settings.
Phenomenon occurred in crashes in the CMOS, usually the motherboard or CPU problem, should the failure by the following method does not resolve, it can only replace the motherboard or CPU.
This failure was due to board Cache general problems or bad motherboard design heat, I had already found because of cooling is not good enough to result in the failure phenomenon in the 815EP motherboard. After the Death Touch CPU motherboard components around, and found that the temperature is very hot. After replacing the high-power fans, crash failures can be resolved. Cache problems for failure, we can enter the CMOS settings, you can be successful after the Cache ban, of course, Cache ban will definitely affect the rate.